Island Drilling Announces Strategic Cooperation with Noble Drilling
Island Drilling has, since July, had a strategic cooperation with Noble Drilling; support in the AoC process for Noble Lloyd Noble, in preparation of operation on Norwegian sector.
IDM has contributed following to the cooperation:
- A team for supporting Noble in getting approvals for Norwegian sector, included AoC.
- Crewing for completion of 2/4 schedule for the rig.
- Employment of onshore organisation for Management of NLN, from a Stavanger based office.
- Support personnel to the yard stay for SPS, and upgrade for operation NCS.
- This project has been a great experience for Island Drilling, and has given them availability to keep personnel in work, in a difficult time for the company with INN in layup.
“In the difficult time with COVID-19, the cooperation with the UK based company has involved a lot of electronic meetings, that has been a new experience for both parts. The project has delivered milestones according to plan at all times, and the main focus now is acceptance of the AoC, and to ensure that the rig and crew is prepared for operation on NC.” Island Drilling.