OFFSHORETRONIC Presents Solutions for Deepwater Fixed Bottom Foundations
November 25, 2021 | Renewables | Sponsored News | Energy Facts Staff Writer | 3min
OffshoreTronic and new Asian partner presenting the optimum solutions for Deepwater Fixed bottom WTG Foundations. Fully scalable and future proof for WTG’s over 20 MW and up to 90 m water depth:
OffshoreTronic´s Sustainable Installer is carrying “The Tripod Plus” in three different sizes, 14 MW – 16 MW and 20 MW
- Adaptable for all different types of soil’s
- No size limitation and restrictions for Fabrication and onshore logistics
- Our new design will guarantee for Low-cost and fast production and cost efficient overseas transportations
- The new foundation comes in two components, Tripod and Mono-pile insert and are easy to install
- Seabed fixation options with Pre-Piled, Post-Piled or Suction buckets
- Latest generation Crane Vessels will not be phased out by Lifting Height and Capacity, for example the 20 MW foundation come with a Tripod @ 3300 t and Mono-pile insert of @ 1800 t
- Innovative Mono-pile insert has Fix bottom Suction bucket to transfer and distribute loads of the larger WTG units to the additional Soil fixation and standing for the “”PLUS””
- Innovative connection rings with integrated loadcell’s for feedback monitoring of lateral forces.
- All components and installation processes are proven concepts
More details of the Innovative WTG Foundation and presentation of their new partnership will be announced in January 2022.